Small Business Association of Michigan
MDBBA members are joint members of the Small Business Association of Michigan. With that comes the ability to participate in these member benefits.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue CareNetwork small group health, dental and vision insurance
- Dearborn Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Accident Fund Workers’ Compensation Coverage
- LifeSecure Accident & Hospital Recovery Coverage
- Ask An Expert Hotline (Legal & HR Issues) by BodmanLaw and the American Society of Employers
- ERISA Compliance Services by Kushner & Co.
- COBRA Administration Services
- Free Summary Plan Description (for members enrolledin an SBAM-sponsored health plan)
- Section 125, HSA, HRA and FSA Administration byKushner & Co.
- Discounted workplace posters and employeehandbooks by ASE
- Payroll Solutions powered by The Ahola Corporation
- Talent Development Training Tools by Dale Carnegie
- Discount Tuition at Davenport University
- Information Technology Services by NuWaveTechnology Partners
- Merchant Services through International Bancard
- SBAM Energy Solutions
- Allstate Identity Protection
- Debt Collection by CBM Services
- FedEx Shipping Discounts
- Office Depot Discounts
- Subscription to Focus Magazine
- Access to online resources
- Subscription to Small Business Weekly and LansingWatchdog, SBAM’s member e-news publications
- Owner2Owner networking events
- Small Business Certification
Current direct members of SBAM who are also members of MDBBA are ineligible
for Strategic Partner membership under this partnership agreement.